- Project Title: R.APP – European Roadmap for Apprenticeship Effectiveness and Quality Governance
- Project Number: 2018-1-IT01-KA202-006806
- Project Period: October 2018 – November 2020
- Project Funded under the ERASMUS+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for VET
Apprenticeship is a priority of all EU member states: R.APP” project partners are from 5 EU Countries and, apart from DE where apprenticeship in Dual System is a strong reality, 4 of them (IT, RO, MT, EL) share the same situation of very limited performances and even if regulations and schemes are rather recent, they are all at one for cultural legacy that influences effectiveness, governance and employers’ perception.
Everywhere, resistances are still related to the lack of information and awareness, bureaucratic procedures, lack of coherence between the professional/skills needs and available didactic programs, absence of training culture, difficulty to find suitable apprentices and preparing internal tutors.
R.APP project represents a reply to the above mentioned problems and it aims to pursue the following objectives:
- Train Apprenticeship Tutors within VET Providers and Schools, who need to gain or improve skills to plan and manage Apprenticeship schemes.
- Train Apprenticeship Tutors within Enterprises, who need to gain competences on normative and administrative aspects and recruitment procedures.
- Foster the adoption of quality assurance procedures to raise the standing of apprenticeship among VET stakeholders.
- Lay the basis for widening an EU VET Mobility area for Apprenticeship with transparent qualifications systems which enable the transfer and accumulation of LOs and allow young apprentices to further develop their skills and enhance their employability perspectives.
Main R.APP project expected results are:
- O1–R.APP Didactical Guidelines for training VET Tutors
- O2–R.APP Training Guidelines for training VET Tutors
- O3–R.APP In-Company Tutors Vademecum for Enterprises Staff
- O4–R.APP Apprenticeship Mobility Vademecum for VET Staff and Enterprises Tutors
R.APP is supposed to achieve an extended impact on:
- Direct participants in the project: R.APP will provide concrete competences for the targets on how to properly plan and manage Apprenticeship paths; how to evaluate apprentices during their in-company training; how to foster companies motivation to take on apprentices.
- Partner Organisations: with the project they will receive an innovative approach for planning and managing flexible Apprenticeship pathways both at NA and EU level.
- Other stakeholders: they are labour market authorities, political decision makers and policy makers on regional, NA and EU level; labour market organisations; chambers of commerce and social partners. They will all realise impact out of the project with the innovative and flexible approach of the R.APP Model.
Web site: https://www.eu-rapp.eu/en/